Welcome one and all to the end of the world!
Congratulations, it’s been a rough ride but you’ve made it. The final Boss, the last Level, Game Over, man.
Before we all die screaming i thought we’d play a soundtrack to die during, the top 10 end of the world songs. So go have a massive orgy, pray devoutly, hug your love ones or blow your mind of posychedelics, it doesn’t matter! It’s over!
Unlesss of course i decide to stop it from happening because i haven’t seen the Hobbit yet. Which i haven’t. I seriosuly, i may have to bend heaven and earth stop this apocalypse cause…. hello! The Hobbit!\
10. Nick Cave: (I’ll Love You) Till The End Of The World
9. Tom Waits: Earth Died Screaming
8. Pink Floyd: Two Suns In The Sunset
7. Moxy Fruvous: The Drinking Song (this is one of my favorite songs)
6. Nena: 99 Luft Balloons
5. Kevin Gilbert: All Fall Down
4. Johnny Cash: The Man Comes Around
3. Carl Orff: Carmina Burana
2. Europe: The Final Countdown
And come on, we all know what the #1 song HAS to be…
1. R.E.M.: It’s the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)